Wednesday 12 January 2011

Last day in school

I was really surprised when I went to the parents-teacher-meeting a couple of weeks ago and found out that my sons teacher is expecting a baby. So I knew she will be leavin school a short time after Christmas. But I did not know that she is leaving today. So I was really astinished when my son told me yesterday! I was not finished with the gift for the baby so I had to work a little longer yesterday night. But I did it! Just a little hat for the baby with the colours chosen by my son. I hope she likes it.
And because I have a long list to do and I have a little girl helping me I also finished some other things. So the little girl wanted to have a bolster with owls on it. She chose the fabrics - of course pink and purple - and I started to sew. The biggest problem was that the owl did not have feet so we also had to add two feet to each. Now she also has her own bolster :)
The last thing I wanted to do was my diary. I love the format of this books so I had to sew a cover. I also wanted to have a place for a pen and so this is my new diary and I like it.
If anyone has a trick to put the snaps correctly on the fabric for the first time -please tell me! I always need much more than just the 4 items!
And because I was so successful the last days there was an other awesome achievement today! The little one went into school - without tears, without crying and without hugging very hard - just a "good bye" and a kiss! Now she is a big girl too :)

3 comments:

  1. Och, der Polster ist ja süß :)

    Und das Teufelsmützchen erst (Du strickst das aber nach der anderen Anleitung, gell? Die mit er ich nicht zsammkomm *lach*)

    Btw: http://puppenkisterl.blogspot.com/2011/01/liebster-blog.html ;)

    Glg, Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja, solche termine geschehen hier immer so plötzlich, wie überhaupt so vieles so spontan erscheint. wie oft hatten wir kindergeburtstags-einladungen, die ein bis zwei tage vorher kamen, einmal sogar am abend vorher, um 22.30 uhr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @karin: danke, ist ja eh von dir abgemalt worden ;) Die Muetze ist nach der anderen Anleitung rund gestrickt, dass ich nichts zum zusammennaehen habe. Hat dieses mal nach so langer Zeit erstaunlich gut geklappt.
    Danke fuer den "liebsten Blog" :) Ich habs gesehen, aber hatte bis vor ein paar Minuten einen netten Virus drauf ;(

    @eliane: Ja, mit den Terminen sind sie hier echt kurzfristig dran. Wir hatten auch schon Geburstagseinladungen am selben Tag erhalten ^^ Aber als wir noch kein Auto hatten, haben sie auch immer ganz lieb die Kinder abgeholt und nach Hause gebracht, dass sie trotzdem kommen koennen. Das fand ich immer soo lieb!

    ReplyDelete